Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wedding Songs - Love Songs, Epic!

I love to research. Nothing makes me happier than to research for love. I am a bride to be myself. No, I haven't saved the date yet, life sometimes gets in the way. Sometimes I think I may become an eternal fiancee! But during this time, I have talked with wedding planners, seen different wedding themes, spoken with many receptions halls, tasted numerous genres of food. Through all that, one wedding reception hall stood out above the rest, called Cortlandt Colonial Manor (featured in a episode of the bridal the show The Four Weddings!), located in Winchester, NY. They have exquisite food and a beautiful atmosphere at a very affordable cost! I'm by no means rich and the words affordable and deal sparkle like diamonds to me! Well, geez I veered off track a little, didn't I? Back to the point of my article. I have a lot of information about how to prepare for your big day, including wedding songs.


Wedding songs for your reception and even the actual ceremony should be lively, and express the feelings between you and your fiance to your guests. The bride and groom should have a strong emotional attachment to the chosen first dance song. It should bring back memories that you share only with one another. I've listened through hours of songs and I came up with twenty songs that I think are worthy of a wedding. Recently, I've decided to add one more, because I couldn't believe I forgot it, shame on me! =) So the list is Top 21 Wedding Songs, and with no further a do...

Top 21 Wedding Songs

Epic Love Songs!

My Top 21

1. I Will Always Love You-Whitney Houston
2. Cupid- 112
3. You- Jessie Powell
4. Always- Atlantic Starr
5. This Woman's Work- Maxwell
6. Back At One- Brian Mcknight
7. Differences- Genuwine
8. Love- Musiq
9. All I Am- Joe
10. Power of Love- Celine Dion
11. Breathe- Faith Hill
12. I Swear- All4One
13. Halo- Beyonce
14. Truly Madly Deeply- Savage Garden
15. Saving Forever For You- Shanice
16. Because You Loved Me- Celine Dion
17. Kissing You- Des'ree
18. He Proposed to Me- Kelly Price
19. Never Let You Go- Faith Evans
20. Everything I Do I Do It For You- Bryan Adams
21. At the Beginning- Richard Marx and Donna Lewis

There you have it! Now don't get me wrong I passed up some really epic love songs, like Endless Love- Lioniel Richie and Diana Ross. I know they will live on forever and never die. But I was going for modern love songs that still can be considered epic. Even though finding epic modern love songs was very trying and time consuming! And I just couldn't find a full twenty that was worthy. Our modern music has forgotten what love is about, so there is a mixture of a few older songs in my list. Love songs capture our feelings for that moment, freezing that moment in time. When it replays, it brings that moment back so vividly, really giving couples eternal love.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Wedding-Songs---Love-Songs,-Epic!

No comments:

Post a Comment